Porcelaines Avignon has been created in Bruère-Allichamps in 1870 by Mr. Dubois and has always oriented its production towards innovation and specialisation in porcelain and technical ceramic field.
In 1976, the company is taken over by Mr. Detroyes who decides to put the company in accordance with his time.
In 1990, he turns towards ceramic cores for investment casting designed for aeronautics, automotive industry, medical sectors thanks to Snecma Moteurs transfer of technology.
In 1999, Philippe Coulon is named company Director.
Progressively, Porcelaines Avignon develops its process in order to, from 2002, offer bigger ceramic cores designed for IGT market.
In addition, from 2003, the company has introduced a quality approach certified conform to ISO9001:2000 by BVQI.
In 2004, a new department of wax injection and assembly is created.
In 2006, Didier Dumont is named Sales and Business Director.
In 2007, Porcelaines Avignon changes its name and becomes Avignon Ceramic.
Between 2008 and 2009, the production capacity for ceramic cores has been doubled.
In 2018, Avignon Ceramic is taken over by employees and and investment fund, Philippe Coulon is named President.
Avignon Ceramic has seen his ISO9001 and EN9100 certifications renewed.